Wednesday, March 30, 2011

N-Resort Special Rate for Go Classy Clients Only!



Good News, no GREAT NEWS
Because of our close relationship with the owner and staff at N-RESORT, we have been given an exclusive price for 
Apr 1 to 28,  2011
If you want to travel the the newest Nude Resort you can take $100 off per night per couple for up to a 10 nights stay.
That's a $1000.00 Savings!
Call now for this awesome deal!

800 329-8145

Rules 
Rates are based on Published Rates
Booking window Apr 1 to Apr 26 2011
Travelling dates Apr 1 to Apr 26 2011
Non combinmeable with any other promotion.

2 comments:

  1. I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your content.
    This article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your website and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.
    my web page > satilik daireler ankara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.

    I am quite sure I will learn lots of new stuff right here!

    Good luck for the next!
    Feel free to surf my blog post : izmirde satilik evler

    ReplyDelete